The Union Jack Trialmaster is an icon of heritage. Celebrating 90 years of legendary Belstaff adventure, this jacket is a hallmark of Belstaff’s legacy: Storm-proof, thorn-proof, rustproof. A patent process weaves cotton, sourced from a British mill, to withstand the daring journeys of an explorer. The choice of champions, the original racing jacket is given a patriotic transformation, with a faded British flag printed and distressed to the back and finished with a resin mirror treatment for the appearance of waxed cotton. You will stand proudly as an ambassador of storied sporting luxury in this classic style from Belstaff.
UNION JACK TRIALMASTER In Signature 6 oz. Waxed Cotton
• 4 front storm-proof pockets. 1 internal pocket.
• Reinforced, rustproof hardware.
• Cotton treated to protect against rot, fungus & water.
• Showerproofed check lining.
• Waist belt with buckle fastening.
• Storm-proof cuffs with popper fastening.
• Stand collar with adjustable tab fastening.