New Balance doesn’t seem to be stopping their takeover of the UK streets, and so it seems that they have now set their eyes upon the British countryside instead. The 577 ‘Country Fair’ brings the colours and lovable aspects of the traditional Cumbrian-styled gathering and applies it perfectly onto their famed 577 model.
Presented in a bold red and blue, these ‘Made in the UK’ 577 based shoes pay homage to the British institution that is held throughout every Spring and Summer with a big top tongue labels and maypole candy stripped laces. According to the classic footwear brand, you can easily make your own with the help of their easy recipe steps.
1) Cut several sides of premium material.
2) Add 4 teaspoons of your chosen colouring.
3) Add English craftsmanship and attention to detail.
4) Mix in New Balance’s own special mesh.
5) Combine the mixture and bake.
6) Attach the ENCAP midsole and fresh rubber sole.
7) Let it stand, and then box.
The New Balance 577 ‘Country Fair’ will be available from size? stores in Manchester, Carnaby Street and Paris including size? webstore now, in sizes 7-11 (UK), priced at £120 – that is if you either haven’t got the stated ingredients above.