The Marina Parka by Boneville is now available to buy in a trio of colours; Lifeboat Orange, Plimsoll Black & Snorkel Blue.
The Marina Parka includes two front pockets and a concealed drawcord at the waist to offer a customized fit. The hood and chin guard are removable, as is the embroidered Boneville badge found on the left arm.
This fish tail parka has been crafted from a blend of ramie and polyurethane. The former is one of the world’s oldest fibre crops, known to have been used for at least six thousand years. Ramie fibre is widely recognised its for strength, shape retention & unmistakable silk lustre.
A water resistant coating (polyurethane) is applied to the base fabric to further bolster its capacity to repel water.
In true Osti style the parka has been garment dyed which results in a wonderful array of highs and lows throughout the fabric, giving it a grand sense of depth that few other processes can offer.
• 52% Ramie / 42% Polyurethane
• Removable Hood, Chin Guard
• Removable BNV Sporting Goods badge
• Two Front Pockets, secured by BNV magnetic snaps
• Concealed drawcord waist adjuster
• Centre front zip, secured by BNV magnetic snaps
• BNV Crew Locker branded zip pull
• Acts as Boneville Kit Shell, receives Kit Liner
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Detachable Components Kit Shell Water Resistant
Do Not Bleach Do Not Dryclean Do Not Tumble Dry Hand Wash Iron Low
– See more at http://www.boneville1981.com/